Android? Ubuntu? Gentoo? Whatever your software preference, get started on development with your Beagle and the software resources below.
BoneScript LibraryBoneScript is a node.js-based language specifically optimized for the Beagle family. While simple open hardware platforms, like Arduino, have reignited interest in electronic systems design as a hobby by providing a model of simplicity that enables notices to develop, even greater simplicity is possible by utilizing Linux in BoneScript.
- Builds on key programming environments: web and Arduino
- Event-based model of NodeJS simplifies asynchronous interactions
- Enables single-language environment, including IDE
- Self-documenting interactive teaching web experience
Ready to explore your Beagle?
Software Support Resources
Ubuntu (Manual Install)
- Enable Android on the Beagles with Project Rowboat
- Source code, patches, tools & more from the Linaro Community
- Explore Android with the Sitara ARM Software Development Kit
Third Parties and Consultants
- Bad to the Bone
- Getting Started with BeagleBone
- Embedded Linux Primer
- Building Embedded Linux Systems
- Linux All-in-One For Dummies
- USB Embedded Hosts
- Writing Linux Device Drivers
- Ubuntu Unleashed
- Embedded Android
Last updated by blog.hangerhead.com on Wed May 22 2013 10:06:34 GMT-0500 (CDT).