What is BeagleBoard?
The $125 MSRP, USB-powered BeagleBoard features an OMAP3530 720MHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, NEON and VFP extensions for additional acceleration, POWERVR™ graphics hardware, high-res video and the capability to stream with a portable media player. Work with all of the functionionality of a laptop in a single tiny package.
Processor: OMAP3530 720MHz ARM Cortex-A8
- (>1GHz ARM11 MIPS)
- NEON and VFP extensions for additional acceleration
- USB 2.0 on-the-go (OTG) port
- Connect standard peripherals to USB using any of the following:
- A mini-A to standard-A cable adapter
- DVI-D using an HDMI to DVI-D adapter
- MMC/SD/SDIO connector enabling a complete desktop experience
- Angstrom (Open Embedded)
See More Projects »
First step: connect your Beagle to this site
Collaborate on the Beagle community forum
IRC Group Chat
Live chat with other open-source enthusiasts
Setting up a BeagleBoard
Andy Powers from Symbian shows how easy it is to set up a BeagleBoard.
BeagleTouch and Beagle Board demo running GIMP on Linux
The BeagleTouch interfaces directly with the BeagleBoard and boots into a GUI desktop, which can be used like a tablet or handheld device.