Version 4 of Micro Central Home Automation for BEAGLEBONE Black board with Websockets/HTML5 and Linux operating system (Debian distribution or Angstrom distribution system for embedded use on real-time 24/24H). Working with multi clients sessions simultaneously and working in real time on multiple devices (PCs, Smartpones, tablets). The functions of this apply are:
– Acquisition of Digital inputs.
– Control of Digital outputs.
– Acquisition of Analog inputs.
– Control of Output PWM (pulse width modulation).
– Events counter under interruption.
– Automatic sending of e-mail on events.
– The acquisition of a video stream from a Webcam connected to the USB BBB board (with adjustable frequency display on the Web page).
The exchange of informations between the BBB board and the client is based on the protocol Websocket – HTML5.
These web pages are available on the client microcomputer through Internet browsers – Chrome, Firefox / Mozilla, IE, Safari, etc …