A project which documents how to install Mono and C# on the Beaglebone Black and how to implement a tool chain which enables remote editing, compiling and debugging. The basic features of this project are:
– A description of the hardware configuration needed and why it is different than the standard, as shipped, requirements.
– Information on installing the Ubuntu armhf O/S on the Beaglebone Black.
– Setting up a static IP address and nameservers on the Beaglebone Black.
– How to install Mono and C# on the Beaglebone Black.
– How to install MonoDevelop on a remote Ubuntu Linux Box to provide a remote development environment for the Beaglebone Black.
– Using NFS to map a C# project directory on a remote Development PC into the Beaglebone Black.
– How to implement Mono and C# remote debugging on the Beaglebone Black