- – 6 stepper motors (2.5A DRV8825) (X, Y, Z, Ext1, Ext2, Ext3)
- – 5 high power MOSFETs (PWM controlled) for 3 extruders,1 HPB and 1 Room. (12..36V)
- – 3 medium power MOSFETs (PWM controlled) for up to 3 fans/LED strips. (12V)
- – 1 RGB full PWM low power LED output (12v)
- – 3 analog input ports for thermistors. noise-filtered inputs and option for shielding
- – 3 Thermocouple inputs for higher temperatures and finer temperature controll.
- – 6 inputs for end stops (X, Y, Z).
- – Programmable current limits on steppers motor drivers (SMD). No need to manually adjust a pot meter.
- – Microstepping individually programmable for each SMD from 1 to 32.
- – All steppers are controlled by the Programmable Realtime Unit (PRU) for hard real time operation.
- – Seperate Power input for 12v, 12-36v steppers and 12-36v Mosfets with auxillary power in for extra drive!
- – Comptabile with BeagleBone Black.
- – Open source hardware and software.
- – Software written in Python for maintainability and hackability.
- – Now includes an onboard USB2.0 4-port Hub.
Comments are not currently available for this post.