From Adafruit site:
Made in the U.S.A. by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die from solid Aluminum, this case protects your BeagleBone from damage and looks great in your modern/designer apartment! Some nice bonus design features allow this case to be wall mounted or stackable (like a stack of tuna fish tins) so you can have Bones on Bones on Beagle. It also has enough room to fit our proto cape.
The BeagleBone Black case is milled on CNC machines and comes with two toppers. One has a punchout dot design which looks cool and keeps cool, the other has slots for connecting the beaglebone’s GPIO headers.
Comes with the following:
- Aluminum Bottom Half of a Pi Case
- Topper with ‘mesh’ look
- Topper with cutouts for GPIO headers
- 4 Screws for attaching BeagleBone Black to case
- 2 Screws for wall mounting
- Large paperclip (to remove toppers)