- Give info on DVI-Touch module with drivers – this looks expensive to go for in India.
- Start workout sessions – take a problem and fix it
- No another user group mailing list for India, mail to beagle discussion list with subject [BeagleClinic]
- Discuss topics for the training on mailing list
- Android specific training
- Android event / training will be a paid event for future investment on boards and trainings.
- Work with Cranes to enable – Buy board on the spot and accessories in next event.
- Identify some distributors for beagle clones and buddies
Status of action items:
1 to 4 :- will be taken care.
5:- I want to schedule google android event in July as June will be difficult to manage, I think July 18th 2009 will be good.
6:- We have to fix a price for this event.
7:- Cranes is still short of boards, will still work with them, atleast they will be able to get accessories for the spot.
8:- I found embest boards bit useful and more complete for India market, http://www.armkits.com/Product/devkit8000.asp, I had initial talks with our China counterparts, I am also looking for Distributors in India who can purchase these boards in volume to reduce the shipping cost. We also have option to manufacture beagle boards in India, but again need to find a investor and distributor. If you happen to know one then let me know.
Frangline Jose and Abhishek Jacob have volunteered to train us on DSP Link, CE and Codec integration, I will have to schedule this activity, will happen in July 2nd or 3rd week.
The attendees and other details of the event are below. Thanks for all your support. Let’s ensure that we fix problems and move forward with beagleboard.org.
There are lot of free board programs, I request students and hobbyists in India to leverage the
Details for May event
Date : May 30, 2009 (Saturday)
Time : 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Venue: MS Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies,
Gnanagangothri Campus, New B.E.L. Road, M.S.R. Nagar
Bangalore- 560 054
Radha Krishna. S.
Vishal Bhoj [attended]
Amit Pundir [attended]
Subbu (irc: kozak)[attended]
Bharath S V
Madan Y C
Manjunath K R
Manjunath R V
Anand Shankar Kahaly [attended]
Chandrakant N. Shet
S R Santhosh
Vasanth Kumar B
Syed Mohammed Khasim (email@example.com, Viral Sachde ( viral at sachde dot com irc: virals ) , Jayaramudu, GirishBisto, Abhishek Jacob
In picture below, Yogesh Marathe – explaining DSP link usage to audience.