Today’s hosts are Jason Kridner, Gerald Coley and Jeffery Osier-Mixon. Below are the show note links.
Links to the recordings
To provide questions or suggestions:
- Call +1-713-234-0535 or
- visit the BeagleCast suggestions form
From the RSS feed
- Running a BeagleBoard off of Batteries
- BeagleBoard cases with a MakerBot on Thingiverse
- New SGX Graphics Driver Release 4.03.00.02 for Linux now available!
- DVI-D to VGA converter for BeagleBoard-xM and issue to be fixed with the current BeagleBoardToys VGA adapter when using a BeagleBoard-xM
- Kinect + BeagleBoard-xM (now need GLES)
- Leverett and Wasson Win Texas Instruments Beagle Board Design Challenge
- Toolchain, Check! Kernel, Check! – Cross Linux From Scratch
Twitter badge on the blog page
- Tweet @Jadon for free BeagleBoard hands-on training on March 26th at Indiana Linuxfest going on March 25-27
- Linux Collaboration Summit on April 6-8
- Embedded Linux Conference on April 11-13
- Maker Faire Bay Area on May 21-22
BeagleBoard-xM Rev C HW and SW Update
- New release candidate from Angstrom
- FAT vs. ext2
- boot.scr vs uEnv.txt change is not welcomed by all
- Why won’t old MLO and u-boot work with xM rev C?
Hot Topics on the BeagleBoard Google Group
- Mark Yoder’s ECE497 class with some students using the Kinect
- Collecting Google Summer of Code project ideas such as the car PC project
Future topics and guests
The theme music for BeagleCast was created and provided by Alasdair Drake.