- 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8
- SGX 3D Graphics Engine
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
Industrial temperature grade to allow for -40 to 85 °C operating temperature range.
- Gigabit Ethernet
Uprated Ethernet interface to allow connection to Gigabit network without link degradation.
- Additional onboard USB port
The power connector and serial connector have been moved to give an additional onboard USB port.
- Expansion Header + Added USB Ports
Added expansion header to allow 2 USB ports to be passed up to a Cape.
- Onboard Sensors
The Enhanced 1G has the addition of MPU-6050 Six-Axis MEMS MotionTracking™ Device and ST LPS331APTR barometer/temperature sensor. These additions make the Enhanced possible to detect external influences such as vibration, direction, angle, altitude and temperature opening the scope of applications without the requirement for additional hardware or capes.
- SPI-NOR footprint
Additional support for SPI-NOR device to enable SPI-NOR booting (with changing of boot option resistors).
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC onboard flash storage
- Micro SD card slot
- microHDMI Video & Audio
- 1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1440 x 900, 1920 x 1080 @24Hz w/EDID Support
- Optional Features with Add-On Capes:
- Optional Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Optional Battery Backup: Optional CR2032 battery or super-capacitor (user modification) backed solution for the RTC
- CAN: Optional single or dual CANBus interface with special order modified board and plug-in Cape
- GNNS: Optional GNNS receiver modules for GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou & QZSS with special order modified board and plug-in Cape
- GPRS: Optional GPRS, 2G, 3G & 4G modules with special order modified board and plug-in Cape